PO Box 581
Wauna, WA 98395
Secondary Splice Boxes with Overlapping Lid
Superior strength, lightweight, and durable
Available in green or gray gel-coated finish, our secondary splice boxes offer a superior strength, lightweight and durable field product.
Fiberglass secondary splice boxes are easily installed and are available with a matching lid. Optional threaded inserts provide added security.
ProGlass manufactures the finest fiberglass electrical boxes in the industry. Our commitment to excellence guarantees you will install a satisfactory product - every time. Give us a call today and let’s get started: 1-253-884-4008.
ProGlass Secondary Splice Boxes:
▪ High Strength-to-Weight Ratio and Internal Reinforced Ribs: When quality and durability matter, our superior strength won't let you down.
▪ Easy Storage: Compact size, generally tapered for nesting, reducing storage yard requirements.
▪ Non-conductive and Corrosion Resistant: Fiberglass construction prevents conductivity of electrical currents, eliminates the need for grounding, and offers a fire-resistant finish.
▪ Non-skid Surface: Each lid is made with a super non-skid diamond-patterned surface.
▪ Added Security: Penta-head bolts offer additional protection against tampering.
▪ Balanced: A perimeter lip at the base provides added stability.
Sizing Chart: Secondary Splice Boxes
Looking for another size?
If you don't see the size you need listed here, just give us a call: 1-253-884-4008
View .PDF on
ProGlass, Inc. Secondary Splice Boxes
Questions? Ready to place your order?
Email us at: email@example.com or call
PO Box 581, Wauna, WA 98395
All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 1990-2013 ProGlass, Inc.
Power Glass, Inc. DBA ProGlass, Inc.
Made in USA
NOTICE: This document (and all of the information, data and designs contained herein) is the property of Power Glass, Inc. DBA ProGlass, Inc. AKA ProGlass, and is to be used only in reference to work proposed or contracted by PROGLASS. This confidential information must not be copied, duplicated, or used without the expressed permission or written consent of PROGLASS. Dimensions (inches) are measured at the intersection of projected adjacent places.